Medium Voltage rubber Flexible Cable for reeling Applications
- Flexible cable designed for high mechanical stresses, especially for applications with frequent winding and unwinding with concurrent tensile and torsion stress. The cable is used for conveyors, container cranes,
- Specially designed flexible reeling cable with optimised dimensions for extremely high mechanical stresses.
- Occur in applications with monospiral reels and cylindrical reels, very high reeling speed, torsional stress.
- Also for connection of large material handling machines such as excavators, dumpers, crushers in open-cast mines.
- For use in wet or dry conditions, in industrial units, in underground and open-cast mining, in explosion-risk
|Conductors||Annealed flexible stranded tinned or bare copper|
conductor class 5 to IEC 60228.
Type of conductor design: opposite-lay with special
length of lay.
|Separator||Semi-conductive tape between the power|
conductor and insulation and between earth
conductor and semi-conductive layer
|Conductor screen||Semi-conductive layer of special rubber|
|Insulation||Semi-conductive, special strippable layer over|
insulation of power cores. Maximum resistivity of
semi-conductive layers -200 [Ω x m]
|Earth conductor||Tinned or bare copper conductor class 5 to IEC|
60228 with extruded special semi-conductive
|Core arrangement||Power conductors and earth conductor (split into 3|
parts) laid up around central semi-conductive filler.
Anti-adhesion graphite over assembled conductors
|Inner sheath||A special synthetic thermosetting compound type|
5GM3 acc. to DIN VDE 0207/21, Red
|Anti-torsion braid||Braid of polyamide threads between inner and outer sheath|
|Outer sheath||Special synthetic thermosetting compound, type|
5GM5 acc. to DIN VDE 0207/21, Red
|Rated voltage||3.6/6 6/10 8.7/15 12/20 kV|
|Max operating voltage||7.2 12 18 24 kV|
|AC test voltage||11 17 24 29 kV|
|Current carrying capacity||DIN VDE 0298-4|
|Max conductor operating temperature||+90°C|
|Max. conductor temperature during short circuit||+250°C|
|Minimum ambient temperature for fixed installation||-40°C|
|Minimum ambient temperature for mobile installation||-25°C|
|Oil resistance||PN-EN 60811-404, IEC 60811-404|
|UV resistance||UL 2556, ISO 4892-2|
|Ozone resistant||PN-ISO 1431-1|
|Travel speed||180 m/min|
|Tensile load||20 N/mm2|
|Flame propagation||PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2|