Medium Voltage rubber Flexible Cable for reeling Applications
- Flexible cable designed for high mechanical stresses, especially for applications with frequent winding and unwinding with concurrent tensile and torsion stress. The cable is used for conveyors, container cranes,
- Specially designed flexible reeling cable with optimised dimensions for extremely high mechanical stresses.
- Occur in applications with monospiral reels and cylindrical reels, very high reeling speed, torsional stress.
- Also for connection of large material handling machines such as excavators, dumpers, crushers in open-cast mines.
- For use in wet or dry conditions, in industrial units, in underground and open-cast mining, in explosion-risk
|Annealed flexible stranded tinned or bare copper
conductor class 5 to IEC 60228.
Type of conductor design: opposite-lay with special
length of lay.
|Semi-conductive tape between the power
conductor and insulation and between earth
conductor and semi-conductive layer
|Semi-conductive layer of special rubber
|Semi-conductive, special strippable layer over
insulation of power cores. Maximum resistivity of
semi-conductive layers -200 [Ω x m]
|Tinned or bare copper conductor class 5 to IEC
60228 with extruded special semi-conductive
|Power conductors and earth conductor (split into 3
parts) laid up around central semi-conductive filler.
Anti-adhesion graphite over assembled conductors
|A special synthetic thermosetting compound type
5GM3 acc. to DIN VDE 0207/21, Red
|Braid of polyamide threads between inner and outer sheath
|Special synthetic thermosetting compound, type
5GM5 acc. to DIN VDE 0207/21, Red
|3.6/6 6/10 8.7/15 12/20 kV
|Max operating voltage
|7.2 12 18 24 kV
|AC test voltage
|11 17 24 29 kV
|Current carrying capacity
|DIN VDE 0298-4
|Max conductor operating temperature
|Max. conductor temperature during short circuit
|Minimum ambient temperature for fixed installation
|Minimum ambient temperature for mobile installation
|PN-EN 60811-404, IEC 60811-404
|UL 2556, ISO 4892-2
|PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2