Low Voltage Flat rubber Flexible Cable for Festoon Applications
- Flexible flat cable designed for mechanical stresses, especially for applications with frequent bending during operation in one plane only.
- The cable is used on festoon systems and for connecting movable parts of machine tools, material handling equipment.
- For use in wet or dry conditions, outdoors and indoors.
|Conductors||Special design ensuring higher flexibility. Annealed flexible stranded bare copper conductor: |
• Up to 25 mm2 – extra flexible, class 6 acc. to IEC 60228
• Above 35 mm2 – flexible, class 5 to IEC 60228.
|Separator||If needed a suitable tape separator between the conductor and insulation.|
|Circuit identification||Colour coding of power conductors compliant to HD 308, DIN VDE 0293- 308 |
3 – core: Green-yellow, blue, brown
4 – core: Green-yellow, brown, black, grey or green-yellow, blue, brown, black
5 – core: Green-yellow, blue, brown, black, grey
Above 5 cores: Green-yellow, other cores black with white numbering
3 – core: Brown, black, grey or blue, brown, black
4 – core: Blue, brown, black, grey
5 – core: Blue, brown, black, grey, black
Above 5 cores: Black with white numbering
|Core arrangement||Parallel, for more than 12 cores: parallel bundles|
|Outer sheath||Special synthetic thermosetting compound, type|
5GM3 quality acc. to DIN VDE 0207/21, Black
|Rated voltage||300/500 V|
|AC test voltage||2.5 kV|
|Current carrying capacity||DIN VDE 0298-4|
|Max conductor operating temperature||+90°C|
|Max. conductor temperature during short circuit||+250°C|
|Minimum ambient temperature for fixed installation||-40°C|
|Minimum ambient temperature for mobile installation||-25°C|
|Oil resistance||PN-EN 60811-404, IEC 60811-404|
|UV resistance||UL 2556, ISO 4892-2|
|Ozone resistant||PN-ISO 1431-1|
|Travel speed||180 m/min|
|Tensile load||15 N/mm2|
|Flame propagation||PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2|