SB series hydraulic safety (emergency) brake is a high-power braking device used on low-speed shafts (reel shafts), which can be widely used for large and medium-sized cranes, port handling machinery lifting and low-speed shafts of boom lifting mechanisms Emergency safety brake.
- Normally closed design, safe and reliable, specially-designed disc springs applied
- Hydraulic driving release (type selection of hydraulic power unit)
- Swift actions optionally equip with release limit and pad wear limit switch, which can realize signal indication and interlocking protection
- Excellent sealing ensure the brake long service life
- Convenient of installation and ease of maintenance
|Disc Diameter||Φ500 mm to Φ1800 mm|
|Torque||50 Nm to 500 Nm|